A travel multimedia, editorial, and consulting company
Signed on to be represented by National Geographic Creative and currently loading thousands of images.
Visit Lola’s image collection at National Geographic Creative.
Slow Travel Stockholm is a spin off of Slow Travel Berlin which was founded in January 2010 and it aims to establish a repository of eclectic information about Stockholm from a range of perspectives to encourage deeper, more varied exploration and promotion of small, locally-minded businesses and services
Visit Slow Travel Stockholm.
High quality, high resolution travel photography for editorial purposes.
Visit our image bank to search for images.
In South Africa on assignment with National Geographic Channel as one of three photographers being filmed for a vignette called “Through the Lens” in partnership with the South African Tourism board which airs on National Geographic Channel all over the world.
Read about this project here.
Various web design and development projects for clients such as:
- Rosalind Cummings-Yeates
- TiwaLaw – Law Offices of Tiwa Nwogu
- Eboni Konsult Limited
- Community Health Information Education Forum (CHIEF)
- Global Water (NGO)
- Indiana Rugby Football Union
- Ohio Rugby Union
- The Cake Bar
- And many more…
Photojournalism contributions to NGOs include:
- Common Language Project
- Community Health Education Information Forum (C.H.I.E.F)
- Development Gateway Foundation
- Global Health Workforce Alliance
- Global Water, Knowledge for Health (K4Health),
- NowPublic, Partnership for Transforming Health Services
- PeaceWorks, PhotoShare
- Swedish Red Cross
- US Coalition for Child Survival
- World Health Organization (WHO) Africa
- World Hope International
A variety of oil and oil pastel paintings and artwork.
A comic strip centered around everyday items used in the office and their personal take on life.
Personal blog with writing and photography covering various aspects of life as a traveler.
Official website featuring published writing and photography as well as awards.